Bev partners with senior executives and high-potentials to increase the scope and depth of their impact on their organizations. She brings together her expertise and experience with her clients' extensive knowledge of themselves and their organizations to create change and drive results. The results of her coaching are observable and measurable, and commensurate with the organization's need for more powerful leadership in balance with the executive’s expectations for increased life balance, fulfillment and success. She has coached a diversity of executives & high potentials in all organization sizes, levels and functions, and a broad range of professional backgrounds.
Bev has a significant record of achievement over the past 30 years as a corporate leader, general manager and entrepreneur in a diversity of industries that include executive recruitment, adult education, manufacturing, marketing and sales, Import/Export and Professional Sports, operating domestically and internationally. She is the CEO and Senior Executive Coach & Confidante with R. W. BENWICK ASSOCIATES LTD. Bev has successfully coached clients from a diversity of global industries and NGOs.
Recent Executive Coaching Assignments:
• Chief Operations Officer of a leading health care corporation to accelerate successful transition into a new executive role and develop strategies to successfully manage related stress.
• Senior Vice President of a large distribution firm to improve communication, strategic planning & enhance role as key member of the Executive Leadership Team.
• Senior Operations Director within a multi-billion dollar public service organization to develop strategic thinking and emotional intelligence enabling advancement to increased levels of responsibility.
• Senior Operations Manager with a world leader in communications and infrastructure products to develop emotional intelligence, inspirational leadership, interpersonal strategies and partnering skills to assure leadership success.
• Vice President of large defense and space firm to accelerate and strengthen visioning, strategic thinking and inspirational leadership during a large-scale organization restructure and culture change initiative.
• Senior Operations Leader with a global communications solutions technology firm to accelerate development of interpersonal, partnering, credibility and inspirational leadership skills and to advance and sustain high levels of performance and contribution.
• Regional Director of a provincial public sector organization to support risk taking, credibility enhancement and change management in support of successful transition into new role during a complex corporate realignment and restructuring initiative.
• Senior Logistics Director of multi-billion dollar advanced information systems firm to enhance change management capability in support of major role transition and successful redeployment.
Bev’s rich and extensive background as an entrepreneur and corporate leader has honed a deep knowing around what it takes to ‘push through’ on the challenges facing today’s organizations and their leaders during these ‘white water’ times. She has directly experienced and clearly understands the importance for leaders to tap deep into their inherent potential, create and sustain that all important momentum required to powerfully move forward. Her laser-focused executive coaching helps her clients achieve and surpass their personal, professional and business aspirations . . . . . . . dramatically faster than they would do on their own.
Professional Qualifications & Expertise:
• Master Degree in Leadership, Royal Roads University
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
• Certified Professional Coactive Coach (CPCC), Coaching Training Institute, San Rafael, CA
• Certified in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – STEP II (MBTI), EQ In Action, ExecutiveView 360, ManagementView 360, Emotional IntelligenceView 360 and Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI), GC Team/Group Coaching.
Contact Us Now:
R. W. BENWICK ASSOCIATES LTD.
Ste. 30, 6488 - 168th Street
Surrey, BC V3S 8Z1 Canada
TOLL FREE: 1.866.95COACH or 1.866.952.6224
LINKEDIN BIO: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bevbenwick
"For most leaders, the great challenge is
not understanding the practice of leadership:
It is in practicing their understanding of leadership"
Marshall Goldsmith & Howard Morgan
Coaching for MORE Success & Fulfillment®